It is very difficult to play, yet very rewarding to succeed.
If you enjoy transformation assassin classes, you might be interested in
Both of these bars can be filled by landing green or purple skills.
Persona Mode, can be activated once the green gauge is filled:
- You become invisible and untargetable
- Can be canceled by most actions except clicking to move.
- A controllable clone is summoned that automatically attack the nearest foe
- Can take aggro
- You receive the following buffs in this mode
- +30% movement speed
- +25% damage increase on your next red skill
- Stacks up to 5 times depending on stealth duration
Chaos Mode, automatically activates once red gauge is filled:
- You receive the following buffs with a duration of 8 seconds unless refreshed.
- +15% crit rate
- +10% atk. and mov. speed
- Buffs refreshed by casting any purple skill, or landing any green skill.
automatically fills your red skill damage increase in Persona Mode.
increases the amount of red gauge filled and increases atk. power when in Chaos Mode.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- High mobility
- Good counter
- Doesn't use resources
- Low defense
- Positional damage
- Hard to play
- focuses on getting into Persona Mode, and using a red skill while stealthed for the extra damage buff.
- revolves around maintaining Chaos Mode and using all your skills to deal constant damage.
To aid this,
It is a squishy class that generally positions itself in the backline to avoid getting hit, and tries to pick off the enemy - utilising their high mobility, invisibility and fast paced combos.
It has good stagger and push immunity so they can comfortably land their combos.
Throw a dagger at the target location to inflict 364 Damage. Use the skill again and teleport behind the hit target if there is no obstacle between you and the foe. Move Speed +10% for 2s after teleportation.