Hunger Reaper Build Guide for Raid
The build has a consistent dps playstyle, if prefer a sustained burst playstyle, you should consider our Lunar Voice.
Dance of Fury
Lunar Eclipse: Cadenza
If you do not have enough skill points, you can make level 4.
How to play
In order to get into Chaos Mode you need to fill your red identity meter. You can only gain the red meter once you have filled the green one.
Any green, purple skills or auto attacks will fill your identity meter.
The order of the skills generally does not matter, but to keep yourself positioned at the back of the boss, it is recommended to use get behind the boss after reactivating your .
Your ultimate skill, , will instantly fill one of your identity gauges, it is recommended to use it to fill the red gauge. To do this, once your green gauge is filled, use your ultimate.
An example rotation:
- Once your green gauge is filled, use
Chaos Mode has an 8 second duration, however this duration can be refreshed if you use a purple skill, or land a green skill. You do not want to activate your identity.
There is no specific combo, though there are some general guidelines to follow:
- Try to combo the skills as their cooldowns align. If you can't combo them in a specific part in the encounter you don't have to follow this.
- Make sure to use or to maintain your synergy.
- Make sure to use after or in between using red skills to lower their cooldown because of the tripod .
- has two attacks; the first hit applies the cooldown reduction from and the second hit procs your synergy and gauge generation.
- If your synergy is currently active, you can skip the second hit.
will always teleport you to the opposite side to where you are. For example, if you throw the dagger to the front of the boss, you will be teleported to its back after reactivating .
can counter in two ways:
- The initial hit can counter.
- Throwing the dagger to the back of the boss, then teleporting to the front.
- This means that you can stay at the back dealing damage, then use to teleport to the front of the boss and counter.
allows you to dash through the boss, this means that it is a great skill to reposition yourself behind the boss. For example, if you want to use and end up at the front of the boss, use to get to it's back.
- is your counter skill.
- and are your destruction skills.
- is your main stagger skill.
If you have a 9/7 stone you can add at level 1.
You can go instead of , though there are a few things to keep in mind:
- has higher consistency
- has a higher damage ceiling if you have a crit synergy, this means that can be good if you have a static that will ensure you always have a crit synergy.
- If you are running you should pick the crit tripods for your red skills.
You can achieve this stat distribution by having:
- a Spec/Swift necklace.
- a Spec ring and earring.
- a Swift ring and earring.
Dance of Fury
is your most damaging skill so you should focus on this skill first.
Dance of Fury
is your most important cooldown skill so you should focus on this skill first.
You should prioritise:
- Red Skills
If you are running you should focus on crit tripods for your red skills.
As Reaper is a back attack class, you should go for the Entropy gearset.