3v3 Arena Gunlancer Build Guide for PvP
Gunlancer is an incredible source of support and enemy disruption in PvP. Since he is tanky and can't be killed, he is a constant thorn in the enemy's side. Surprisingly, he can also perform a lot of burst catching opponents off guard.
Although not good for gap closing, his unique spacebar Backstep proves useful for dodging attacks and becoming immune to crowd control effect. It's short cooldown, allows you to thread the needle on multiple occasions.
Dash Upper Fire
Note that you get all your points in PVP and don’t need to prioritize.
How to play
Gunlancers excel by supporting their team, so stick with them and prevent enemies from properly engaging using your peeling tools like , , and .
You are looking for two critical things in fights:
- An opening to grab someone with your and combo them along with potentially your teammates.
- Your teammates status so you can mitigate damage with or
Lastly, always remember to use your Backstep to dodge attacks and avoid crowd controls and slows.
You have three simple but effective combos to master:
- into into or . Make sure to activate Defensive Stance to avoid being interrupted during the charge up.
- Lift opponents up with and stun them on the way down with . Finish with any damage skill available to you.
- Lift opponents up with but skip the bash stun and use as an air juggle.
Swiftness allows you to get as much abilities off as possible, which is key as a disrupter/supporter. It also gives you the mobility you need to be effective.
Domination allows your burst combo to be much more effective taking advantage of all your CC.
Crit is there for lucky procs that swing the match.