Punisher Slayer Build Guide for PvE
build works in a loop of using part of your skills to fill up the class’ identity meter and, once filled, you’re able to activate a special state called Burst Mode, during which you can use the rest of your skills to deal enhanced damage.
This is a back-attack setup, which means you need to be constantly repositioning to the back of the enemies to maximize damage.
Currently this is one of the builds with the highest damage potential in the game.
Ragna Break is preferred awakening
How to play
This is a back-attack setup, so you always reposition to the back of the enemies before casting your skills.
Meter Generation Rotation
- - Only if you miss any skills before
Burst Mode Rotation
- Activate Burst Mode
- - Only if you didn't use it for meter generation
- - Only if you have level 9 cooldown gem or higher
If something goes really bad and you waste a lot of your Burst Mode rotation, prioritize skills in the following order until it runs out:
Brutal Impact Animation Cancel
- Spacebar away
You gain a few milliseconds with this but waste your dodge skill.
These are recommended engravings for a 5x3 setup.
- For a 5x3+1 setup add level 1 or level 1
- For a 5x3+2 setup add lv 2
- - You already play with a very high crit damage value due to the Entropy Set
- - The -10% attack speed might cause you to not be able to use all the skills during the Burst Mode duration.
You need at least around 1510 specialization with level 4 meter generation tripods in order to fill up the identity meter with the rotation shown above.
- Specialization + Swiftness or
- Specialization + Crit
lvl 9 cooldown gem enables using the skill two times during one Burst Mode.
TOP PRIORITY - must be Level 4 or 5 ASAP for meter generation
Earth's Entropy Set