Surge Deathblade Build Guide for PvE
mostly revolves around one skill - Surge. This kit helps you gain orbs, stack and use Surge with great efficiency.
How to play
Note that this is a back attack oriented class, meaning that you should always position yourself behind the boss when attacking
orb generation rotation
- Identity (Z)
- (unless you need to counter)
- . If you have more than 16 stacks, then you can skip this, if not then do minimum x1 of this skill.
- (0.9s of cast bar)
- is your counter.
- For stagger checks, generally you can continue your combo because you use your stagger skills in your combo;, , . If you added to then you can prioritise it.
- and are your destruction skills.
- Use and for mobility. These skills can help you position behind the boss for back attacks.
Keen Blunt Weapon
is very important due to the playstyle of the class revolving around back attacks.
Specialization allows you to generate your identity orbs faster as well as doing more damage with surge.
Surge is your most important damage gem.
Entropy set is recommended due to being very reliant on back attacks.