Plunder's Strand Champion Eater
Featured Strand Builds
PvE Strand BuildsPlunder's Hive God
PvP Strand BuildsSpider Trap
With the Mid Season buff Hand Cannons got a nice 20% Damage buff, and this means Malfeasance as well! Pair this with Lucky Pants to further buff the Hand Cannon.
Lucky Pants gives Kinetic Hand cannons a 600% Damage buff when Stowed Hand cannon is readied. This pairs so nicely with Malfeasance because this damage boost is to the Taken explosions as well that comes from landing 5 shots in a row!
This build combines two Exotics that turn it into a Champion Eater! With Strand being so strong on the Hunter, what better way to take advantage of that infinite suspension than with Lucky Pants!
Suspended targets are easy to hit now, and you don’t have to worry about being shot at while unloading a 20 Round Malfeasance. This makes for the perfect pairing with Lucky Pants' 600% damage increase to Malfeasance that already hits like a truck!
All that is needed is to Suspend a Champion with Shackle Grenade, then whip out Malfeasance and this will proc Lucky Pants and allow you to kill any champion in one clip. With the recent 20% Hand cannon buff to Malfeasance as well and the Kinetic Surge mods, you can stack great damage while being on an amazing crowd control subclass with Strand.
- Use Shackle Grenade to Suspend
- Activate Lucky Pants by pulling out Malfeasance
- This will proc Lucky Pants Combined with Malfeasance to eat Champions
- Throw grenade as soon as you need to and just go to town with Malfeasance
- Grab Orbs of Power which will heal you and provide a Damage Boost
- Continue this loop for infinite High damage Malfeasance rounds