Plunder’s Acrobat’s Slam
Featured Strand Builds
PvE Strand BuildsPlunder's Hive God
PvP Strand BuildsSpider Trap
Recommended Perks: Repulsor Brace & Destabilizing Rounds
This Exotic Helmet does not do a ton, but what it does provide is a 60% damage reduction when we activate our Grapple. This comes in the form of the Woven Mail buff and it can not be overstated how strong this damage reduction is in all content!
We're taking advantage of the double grapple aspect on the Hunter to create grapple points for ourselves and our team. Then we use our Ensnaring Slam on groups of enemies or high priority Targets. Once we suspend everything we either use the grapple point we created to then do endless powered melees from our grapple to destroy everything while spreading the Unravel debuff. We can also use our weapons to take out high health targets like champions. You only need 1 or 2 kills to fully refund your class ability to start the loop all over again. This is how you play Strand Hunter and have the most fun while doing it!
- Use Grapple to get into the perfect position
- Next use Class ability that activates Ensnaring Slam
- Defeat Suspended targets to get our dodge back quickly
- Can grapple to the Grapple point made and perform the powered grapple melee
- This spreads the Unraveling debuff and kills all red bar enemies
- Grapple and execute Ensnaring Slam on High priority targets.
- Rinse and Repeat and make sure to pick up Orbs of Power