Win 52.7% • Pick 3.9% • Ban 7%
1. Rammus has a very weak first clear before level 3 and is likely to start on red side due to his strong multitarget camp clearing. Look to engage him before he completes the 4th camp- or 3rd if he does Krugs.
3. Rammus can flash while using his
1. Don't get caught out by Rammus'
2. Rammus will try to catch players out with his taunt
3. Rammus can move around very quickly with his
1. Rammus first power spike hits at level 3. Delay this for as long as possible by denying multitarget camps: specially the Krugs and the Rift Scuttler.
2. Rammus second power spike comes at Lvl 6 with his
3. The longer the game goes, the tankier Rammus becomes. Make sure you get magic penetration items for AP champs and armor pen its for AD champs.
Find an error or
want to give a feedback?