1. Rammus has a very weak first clear before level 3 and is likely to start on red side due to his strong multitarget camp clearing. Look to engage him before he completes the 4th camp- or 3rd if he does Krugs.
2. Rammus' works as a gap closer, CC and of course Aftershock proc. It is also used to move around the jungle and will most likely be on CD after getting to a camp. It has a 16 seconds cooldown which makes him very vulnerable to invades and kiting.
3. Rammus can flash while using his jumping over barriers, he can also use Ghost to skip through waves. Tracking the cooldown on his Summoner Spells is key.
1. Don't get caught out by Rammus' taunt under a tower, keep your distance when sieging and remember E's range is close to half a turrets attack range.
2. Rammus will try to catch players out with his taunt and lock them down so his team can finish them off. A QSS (Quicksilver Sash) will help protect you against his taunt.
3. Rammus can move around very quickly with his which gives him a great potential to counter gank and pick overpushed ADC's. Ward deep into his jungle as a close ward might not give you enough time to react.
1. Rammus first power spike hits at level 3. Delay this for as long as possible by denying multitarget camps: specially the Krugs and the Rift Scuttler.
2. Rammus second power spike comes at Lvl 6 with his and in some cases a Bramble Vest / Cinderhulk. Get a Quicksilver Sash, not only will it cancel it's and cc but it gives you Magic Resist.
3. The longer the game goes, the tankier Rammus becomes. Make sure you get magic penetration items for AP champs and armor pen its for AD champs.